We Are Plastic But We Still Have Fun

...

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ok So here I go Again

Ok guys! People who aren't reading my blog.
I've been reading Tavi's blog for a long time now, I can't even remember how long has it been.
Well, I find her a really sassy, cool and intimidating girl.
If you haven't read her blog, well get to it because she is really good, plus she writes about the things that I love, fashion and daria!
So she posted something today, and the thing is I found another blog, a really cool one is from a girl name Anna
, she loves books and is having a crisis about turning 20.

Well the thing is that I found more blogs out there, but those blogs are a little intimidating, of course they are inspiring but most of the time when I'm finish reading those blogs I feel like I'm not good enough or that I my outfits are not good enough and that I need more money, so I can buy me some decent clothes!

That's why these girls really inspire;
1. to write about things I love.
2. to dress like myself and that fashion is something that makes you unique and you can express yourself.

So I'm going to start writing about the things I love; Architecture, Fashion and Photography and being in peace, and having lazy days like today.

Well I will be writing really soon and posting some interesting pics.

No comments: